Being good to each other is so important, guys.
"I’d ruin any day, all my days, for those long nights with you, and I did."
- Daniel Handler, Why We Broke Up (via magic-starlight)
(Source: wordsnquotes.com, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
"If we are true to ourselves, we can not be false to anyone."
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet (via quotes-shape-us)
"I’ve found that growing up means being honest. About what I want. What I need. What I feel. Who I am."
- Epiphany (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: 1missedcallfrommom, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
"Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart."
- C.S. Lewis (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: quotestuff, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
"Fate never promises to tell you everything up front. You aren’t always shown the path in life you’re supposed to take. But if there was one thing she’d learned in the past few weeks, it was that sometimes, when you’re really lucky, you meet someone with a map."
- Sarah Addison Allen (via observando)